Total Cost: $297
Does this sound like you?
- You started this business with gusto and somewhere along the line, it got harder and harder to get new customers and to retain the ones you already had
- You are at your wits end with trying to make more money and all you are doing is taking time away from things you want like your family and hobbies
- You are in LOVE with what you do but sometimes it is just too much and you are thinking you will give it one more shot and if this doesn’t work, you are going to give up
- You just want to feel organized….you have papers and sticky notes strewn all over the place and can’t remember who to call and when which only adds to your frustration and then creates guilt
- You have been in business for a while now and are successful but want to step it up to a whole new level
Well…I am here to help you with all of those frustrations right now!!
My name is Jen Fitzgerald and I have been referred to as the “follow-up queen”. My home study course, is a step by step journey with me by your side helping you regain your sanity and ease your frustration when it comes to building relationships with your customers and growing your business.
See what others are saying…
Just completed week three – this program has been just the PUSH I needed! I leveraged October being my birthday month to roll out the surveys and referral campaign. Love the template ideas – that will save me lots of work – I’m going to do an Earth month template for April since my products are GREEN – Thanks Again
Dana Trammell, Visit Dana’s Website
Marcia Lozeau, lia sophia, Advisor here. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the possibilities. Your suggestions are so simple and easy to follow, especially with your excel program. I have begun to implement some of your suggestions and plan to continue. I should be ready to put together my first video by the end of November and have already started using the photo thank you card idea for my hostesses. You are an inspiration to direct sellers and I have already felt my confidence grow. Thank you for being there when I most needed a kick in the pants.
Marcia Lozeau, Visit Marcia’s Website
During this course, I will teach you:
- Why you need follow-up, the science behind how it works with your customers, and what it can do for your business
- How to get organized so none if your work feels like work…you get more streamlined and are able to spend more time doing things you want all while growing your business
- What to do when you get a new customer and how to create a pipeline that they go through for your business
- Ideas on ways to reach out to customers (both new and old) in a way that is not salesy and gets them to respond to you
- How to become a better business owner and stand out in a crowd of other business owners that are trying to do what you are about to achieve!
Now..I know some of you have been working out there to do great follow-up and build relationships with your customers….but you aren’t getting results. Something is missing and you aren’t sure what it is???
See what others are saying…
I’m so glad I decided to give Angel Factor a try. I really enjoy doing survey’s and creating video’s it’s great to add this to my Avon Business. Thanks so much Jennifer. To know we can remain in contact and still have you to mentor us is fantastic.
Jeannie Cole, Visit Jeannie’s Website
The Client Angel product has dramatically improved my customer retention. My customers are thrilled that I remember their birthday and other significant events. Using The Client Angel has allowed me to focus on building and maintaining relationships with my current customers as well as grow and expand my business.
Fran Metz, Silpada Designs Rep
Here is an outline of what you will learn:
Week One: What is Follow-Up and how will it really help my business?
- Why do you need follow-up in your business to be successful
- The science behind your customers thoughts and what happens when you start building a relationship with them
- What is Advocacy and why do you need it?
- This week you will be doing the ground work and getting organized in your business so your business can explode
Week Two: Nuts + Bolts of Relationship Building
- This week I will show you how to connect with your current customers to start the framework to grow your business
- Find out what tools work best and how to use them to the maximum potential
- What questions you should be asking your customers and how to get them to respond
- What you should be doing that a very famous CEO learned and now his business is thriving more than ever before!
Week Three: Watch Your Business Run On Auto Pilot
- This week you take the info you learned in week 2 and put it to good use
- Create a long term plan for how to gather information from new customers
- Learn all about referrals how to ask for them and get them
- Access to a Private Facebook Page, where you have access directly to me, Jen Fitzgerald.
Bonus #1 – Three Free Months to The Client Angel!
This is the tool that all the successful business owners are using to organize their businesses and lives. They rely on it to help them with follow-up and relationship building so they don’t have to!! (A $75 Value)
Bonus #2 – My team will load in all your customers into The Client Angel for FREE when sent in an electronic format to us and if you only have paper forms..we will load in the first 250 customers by hand for you for FREE just to get you started!! (A $200 Value)
It is never too late to start but it is always too late to wait.
Total Cost: $297
Remember, your investment in The Angel Factor should qualify as professional development for your business so talk with your accountant about how you can deduct the cost of this course from your next tax return.
NOTE: I cannot and do not guarantee you’ll make any money as a result of this coaching as individual results depend upon the individual’s effort, situation, application and other intangibles that I have no control over.